Automated Forex Trading Systems Can Help New Traders With Profits
KISS EA,Expert Advisors,Forex EA,Forex Trading,Forex Market,Foreign
As the Forex market gets more and more attention with the deficit of the dollar looming, so are the Expert Advisors that drive the more powerful players of the Forex game.
Why do 90% of forex traders lose? Traders are humans and like all humans, we suffer from greed. Like all humans, in crucial moments (or market conditions) we lack confidence, we have fear of what might happen and most importantly, we are usually (90% of the time) – inconsistent.
Taking this into consideration, 90% of traders WILL LOSE MONEY IN FOREX. They will consistantly give away their money to the other 10%. This, together with the illusion of
becoming millionaires overnight trading some “guru’s” trading system from an ebook, is what keeps the Forex market a great business for Forex brokers and the so called guru’s.
An Expert Advisor is a “robot”. Robots beat humans at chess and they beat humans at trading. An EA robot will watch the market for you, placing trades under certain
parameters (strategies), avoiding the fear, greed, lack of confidence and inconsistency which characterises most traders.
The Expert Advisor has a plan. It sticks to it no matter what, no matter how ugly or uncertain the market looks. It has no greed and will be running 24 hours a day for you.
Some quick highlights of the Kiss Trading System:
* Requires no technical indicators
* Uses a “Set and Forget” strategy to free up your time
* Makes only 1 trade per day at the same exact time
* Requires only 3 minutes per day (or less)
* Is fully automated with a metatrader Expert Advisor (EA)
* No losing month for over one year
* Averages +75 to +150 pips per month
* Average returns of 5-25% per month
For more information on this topic visit www.ForexPips.net